IBM i2 Analyst’s Notebook (i2 ANB) helps analysts to quickly collate, analyse and visualise data from different sources and then produce actionable intelligence. This intelligence can be used to help identify, predict, prevent and disrupt criminal, terrorist and fraudulent activities.
We are internationally-acclaimed experts in the use of IBM i2 Analyst’s Notebook. Originally trained by IBM-approved suppliers we have used this analytical software operationally for many years on a wide variety of investigations.
Recognised as experts for our deep knowledge of the software and our ability to teach at all levels we are now employed by governments, security forces, and other organisations worldwide to help improve how they use IBM i2 ANB to make more-informed decisions.
Our foundation and advanced training courses will give you all the skills you need to quickly become a professional user or enhance your existing use of it.
On our Foundation Course we will ensure that at the end of it you will be able to:
– Create Association, Flow and Temporal charts from different sources of data
– Record unique personal details by adding Attributes to Entities
– Create broad and deep analytical products by using Cards to store data in charts
– Visualise the source and destination of data and transactions
– Add mapping and other images to enhance the value of your charts
– Export charts for use in other products