i2 Analyst’s Notebook: Foundation Level
We are internationally-acclaimed experts in the use of IBM i2 Analyst's Notebook (IBM i2 ANB). Originally trained by IBM-approved suppliers we have used this analytical software operationally for many years on a wide variety of investigations.
Recognised as experts for our deep knowledge of the software and our ability to teach at all levels we are now employed by governments, security forces, and other organisations worldwide to help improve how they use IBM i2 ANB to make more-informed decisions.
IBM i2 ANB helps analysts to quickly collate, analyse and visualise data from different sources and then produce actionable intelligence to help identify, predict, prevent and disrupt criminal, terrorist and fraudulent activities. This foundation course will give you all the skills you need to quickly become a professional user or enhance your existing use of it.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Create Association, Flow and Temporal charts from different sources of data
- Record unique personal details by adding Attributes to Entities
- Create broad and deep analytical products by using Cards to store data in charts
- Visualise the source and destination of data and transactions
- Add mapping and imagery to enhance your analysis
- Export charts in JPG and PDF form for use in other products
"I didn’t expect to progress from having no experience to being a confident user in just two days. I am really pleased." London-based intelligence analyst. "The trainer was very professional and clearly very knowledgeable. By sharing his experience of using the software on different investigations he helped me to understand how I could use it more effectively." European diplomatic academy student.
- Data Handling
- Problem Solving
Cost Per Person
Duration: One day minimum. Discount for groups.From £300 pp.