i2 Analyst’s Notebook: Advanced Level
For people who have completed our foundation level Professional User course, or for i2 users with a good level of experience and knowledge. This course will ensure that you are able to exploit a wide variety of data sets by first importing them into i2 ANB and then utilise the analytical tools embedded within the software to rigorously interrogate them.
You will learn how to build increasingly complex Import Plans to interact with large data sets and then conduct analysis using Filters and Histograms, Social Network Analysis, Conditional Formatting, Mapping to Google Earth, and more.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Build complex Import Plans to visualise large data sets
- Identify patterns and trends in data by using Filters and Histograms
- Use Social Network Analysis to identify key players in criminal networks or vulnerabilities in other networks
- Use Conditional Formatting to simply visualise complex data and then share findings graphically
- Visualise locations and patterns and create highly-professional briefing products by exporting data to Google Earth
"Very good. Other trainers had not presented the course content very well or in context – Atlas Analytics did. I was able to start applying the advanced skills immediately.” London-based risk analyst.
"Very effective teaching methods and all content was properly delivered. It was also enjoyable!" Analytical team leader, Southeast Asian government.
- Data Handling
- Problem Solving
Cost Per Person
Duration: 1-2 DaysFrom £300 pp.