Open Source Intelligence (OSINT)
Publicly available information via the internet, print and other digital media is a crucial source for analysts performing Due Diligence, Geopolitical Analysis, or identifying threats for corporate clients or governments. This course is for anyone who wants or needs to understand how to do it with confidence. Our training will help you to navigate the Open Source Information (OSINF) landscape with ease and then apply analysis to it to produce OSINT. Our clients are consistently pleased by the quality of the training we deliver and especially with the practical knowledge of digital tools and analytical processes we help them master. We will help you to apply these skills to your own work and quickly become an expert.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Confidently use the best and most-relevant open source and social media tools
- Apply a range of analytical techniques to turn information into intelligence
- Identify patterns and trends in online sentiment or physical activities
- Assess and evaluate material for bias and prejudice
- Explain the key benefits and limitations of using open sources
- Explain how OSINT trends are evolving internationally and their significance to analysts
"The very professional training has already raised the standards of the officers working in our force, plus our managers are more aware of the wider capabilities available to us." Senior analyst, European police force.
"The course was excellent and the trainer was brilliant at conveying technical information in a simple manner." Cyber analyst, Middle East government.
- Data Handling
Cost Per Person
Duration: 1-2 DaysFrom £300 pp.
A Unique Service FromAtlas Analytics, London