Social Media Intelligence (SOCMINT)
We will use our deep experience and internationally recognised expertise in this subject to help you become an expert yourself. We will help you to use social media to collect information, to rigorously analyse it and also how to better use it to communicate to different audiences. With our help you will become a credible and confident analyst and user and will be able to describe the different types of social media, the strengths and weaknesses of different platforms, the types of data generated by different platforms, and especially the different types of tools to collect and analyse social media and the benefits and limitations of each. Importantly you will also be able to generate well-researched and rigorously-analysed intelligence products from it, and be able to recommend what other forms of Open Source Information could be utilised to add rigour to assessments.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Expertly use a variety of social media tools to rigorously interrogate information
- Assess images and other content for insight into user location, sentiment and intent
- Explain what the key benefits and limitations of using open sources are
- Understand the risks associated with social media usage
- Interact with social media content and users safely and legally
- Produce rigorous intelligence assessments from social media
- Data Handling
Cost Per Person
Duration: 1-2 Days. Discounts for groups.From £300 pp.
A Unique Service FromAtlas Analytics Ltd